10/03/2009

New Direction

Dear Reader(s),

You may have noticed that I almost never update my blog anymore. As this blog had been devoted mostly to the absurdities of living abroad, once I returned to my homeland I simply was not inspired to write. Or at least I had a lot of trouble finding appropriate topics. So after some thought, I have decided to try going in a slightly different direction, at least for the time being, with a series I've titled "Things That Piss Me Off." I realized that although living in New York does not typically provide me with the absurd situations I found so commonplace in Japan, it does provide me with many opportunities to be pissed off.

Warm Greetings,

MatchaMonkey

2 Comments:

Blogger watcha said...

Hello!!!
Check out my blog www.thawatcha.blogspot.com
Its just two blocks away from yours...lol

9/11/2010 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger hapi said...

Hi MatchaMonkey, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

6/29/2011 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home